I have no wolves, says Kristen Stewart`s mum Jules
Washington: Kristen Stewart`s mother has said that a crazy neighbour has been harassing her, claiming that she is harbouring wolves.
The 23-year-old actress` mother Jules said that the fight began on April 21, when the 61-year-old woman walked up to the long-time Hollywood script supervisor`s driveway and she ordered her off the property.
According to legal documents, the two exchanged angry and vulgar words at that time.
Sue Bemi has allegedly claimed that Jules` dogs are actually wolves, TMZ.com reported.
Bemi supposedly screamed that the wolves belonged in the mountains of Montana and should be set free and she was ready to take care of business.
The filing said that after their fight, Bemi started a campaign of harassment, and regularly made "howling sounds, growls, chirps and other weird noises" which riled up the animals.
Bemi claims in her own handwritten legal documents that Stewart herself had confessed that the animals were really wolves.
Stewart has now got a restraining order, ordering Bemi to say 100 yards clear of her property for one year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Diwali 2016: Bipasha Basu in traditional attire - Try out these looks this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Spiritual healing tips to bring in prosperity, protection and abundance
- Shah Rukh Khan and Gauri celebrate 25 years of marriage
- Diwali 2016: Cash, coupons most sought after gifts, says ASSOCHAM study
- Unique ideas that will help you immortalise your wedding