I loved being with Chloe Moretz: Julianne Moore
Los Angeles: Actress Julianne Moore is all praise for her `Carrie` co-star Chloe Moretz for being talented and professional.
While Moretz, 15, plays the titular character, Moore, 52, would be seen in the role of her demented mother in the third film adaptation of Stephen King`s 1974 horror novel, `Carrie`, reported E!Online.
"She`s so delightful. I mean, she was 15 when we shot this and she`s very professional, really talented, very engaging and wants to do well and great work," Moore said.
"I love her. I loved being with her. She was a great partner and I wanted to make sure that she felt safe with me and that anything could happen and that I was not going to hurt her and that we could kind of explore this relationship together," she added.
`Carrie` co-star Judy Greer echoed Moore`s praises.
"Chloe was so present all the time in our scenes that I just lost my self in her. I forgot she was 15 when we were working together," she said.
The movie will hit theatres on October 18.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PIA plane crashes near Abbottabad; singer Junaid Jamshed feared dead
- Hrithik Roshan's new song 'Kaabil Hoon Main' is soft and soothing!
- Mahira Khan will promote 'Raees' only if it is necessary, says producer
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Katrina Kaif in one frame is a sight to behold!
- Cheap Fast Food places to visit in Mumbai