I loved being with Chloe Moretz: Julianne Moore
Los Angeles: Actress Julianne Moore is all praise for her `Carrie` co-star Chloe Moretz for being talented and professional.
While Moretz, 15, plays the titular character, Moore, 52, would be seen in the role of her demented mother in the third film adaptation of Stephen King`s 1974 horror novel, `Carrie`, reported E!Online.
"She`s so delightful. I mean, she was 15 when we shot this and she`s very professional, really talented, very engaging and wants to do well and great work," Moore said.
"I love her. I loved being with her. She was a great partner and I wanted to make sure that she felt safe with me and that anything could happen and that I was not going to hurt her and that we could kind of explore this relationship together," she added.
`Carrie` co-star Judy Greer echoed Moore`s praises.
"Chloe was so present all the time in our scenes that I just lost my self in her. I forgot she was 15 when we were working together," she said.
The movie will hit theatres on October 18.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pranavananda Swami files complaint against Kamal Hassan over remarks on Mahabharata
- Jennifer Lopez goes on romantic date with Alex Rodriguez
- It's a talent how Shah Rukh, Salman handle stardom: Anushka Sharma
- 'Pad Man' to raise awareness about sanitary hygiene: Twinkle Khanna
- Amber Heard reveals coming out as bisexual was difficult