I`m versatile actor, not singer: Ayushmann Khurrana
New Delhi: Actor-singer Ayushmann Khurrana got a huge fan following for himself after giving hit track `Pani da rang`, but he does not consider himself as a versatile singer.
However, the 28-year-old, who has sung two more tracks `Tu hi tu` and `Saddi gali`, says he can be a versatile actor.
"I am not a versatile singer. I have a particular texture of voice and can sing a particular kind of songs, but I am more versatile as an actor and again for me singing is more difficult than acting. Music has a set of rules, but acting doesn`t," Ayushmann said.
He will release his single "O heeriye" under Yash Raj music. It will be out Sep 14.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jaya and Amitabh Bachchan living separately: Amar Singh makes shocking revelations
- Ironic twist to Raees promotion, man who died in Vadodara commotion wasn’t there to see Shah Rukh Khan
- Jallikattu issue: No law is infallible, says Kamal Haasan
- Priyanka Chopra says she misses speaking in Hindi – WATCH ‘Live with Kelly’ teasers
- Shah Rukh Khan says prayers are with family of man who died in Vadodara commotion during 'Raees' promotion