I`m versatile actor, not singer: Ayushmann Khurrana
New Delhi: Actor-singer Ayushmann Khurrana got a huge fan following for himself after giving hit track `Pani da rang`, but he does not consider himself as a versatile singer.
However, the 28-year-old, who has sung two more tracks `Tu hi tu` and `Saddi gali`, says he can be a versatile actor.
"I am not a versatile singer. I have a particular texture of voice and can sing a particular kind of songs, but I am more versatile as an actor and again for me singing is more difficult than acting. Music has a set of rules, but acting doesn`t," Ayushmann said.
He will release his single "O heeriye" under Yash Raj music. It will be out Sep 14.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Awwdorable: Kushal Tandon, Gauahar Khan's Twitter conversation is too cute to miss
- Arjun Bijlani's 'Pardes Mein Hai Mera Dil' shoot stalled by Shah Rukh Khan fans
- Looking forward to bring 'Battle for Bittora' on screen, says Sonam Kapoor
- Deepika Padukone's 'xXx: Return of Xander Cage' to have India premiere ahead of its release
- Amitabh Bachchan spills the beans on Ram Gopal Varma's 'Sarkar 3' shoot