I was arrested at 15: Bardley Cooper
Los Angeles: Actor Bradley Cooper says he gave his parents a difficult time during his troubled adolescence, and reveals he was arrested as a teenager.
"I grew up in an interesting family. My father was Irish, and my mother was Italian. It`s a rich tapestry. It`s soaking in volatility," digitalspy.co.uk quoted Cooper as saying.
"I was raised well. I put them through some hell, of course. I got arrested for underage drinking when I was 15," he added.
Cooper went on to credit his mother Gloria and father Charles with helping him to turn his life around.
"My mom always said, `Just call me. I want to know where you are`. We always had good lines of communication, me and my parents," said the 37-year-old.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tweets on Yakub Memon: Salman being targeted for his celebrity status, says Salim Khan
- Richa Chadha turns Persian Empress for Reynu Taandon's show
- J J Abrams broke his back helping injured Harrison Ford
- Jaya gives Rs 6 lakh assistance to ailing Tamil folk singer
- Watch: Peppy wedding song 'Tutti Bole Wedding Di' from 'Welcome Back'!