James McAvoy to quit doing stunts himself
London: Scottish actor James McAvoy has vowed to quit shooting daredevil scenes and employ a stunt double after repeatedly injuring himself on set.
The `Atonement` actor is considering to give up performing his risky stunts himself, after hurting his knee in an airplane scene on the set of `X-Men: Days of Future Past`.
The 34-year-old actor says, "I cracked my knee quite badly on the third take but that was just my own fault. The plane wasn`t even throwing me around. I just tripped over a camera. I`m going to be limping for a week.
"The first time they did it, they said, `Do you want to rehearse?` I said, `No, let`s just do it and see where it throws me`. I`m quite bendy, quite bouncy, I usually land well."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Elijah Wood fascinated with India's culture on maiden trip
- Unmissable! Dear Salman Khan fans, know what’s in store for you
- Know why ‘Dheere Dheere’ featuring Hrithik Roshan, Sonam Kapoor is a massive hit!
- Smiling selfie of a separating couple has gone viral
- Welcome Back movie review: Want to crack a rib with laughter fit? Watch it!