James McAvoy to quit doing stunts himself
London: Scottish actor James McAvoy has vowed to quit shooting daredevil scenes and employ a stunt double after repeatedly injuring himself on set.
The `Atonement` actor is considering to give up performing his risky stunts himself, after hurting his knee in an airplane scene on the set of `X-Men: Days of Future Past`.
The 34-year-old actor says, "I cracked my knee quite badly on the third take but that was just my own fault. The plane wasn`t even throwing me around. I just tripped over a camera. I`m going to be limping for a week.
"The first time they did it, they said, `Do you want to rehearse?` I said, `No, let`s just do it and see where it throws me`. I`m quite bendy, quite bouncy, I usually land well."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the importance of Prasad/Prasadam!
- I'm just a Homo sapien after all: Kangana Ranaut
- Celebs slam AIB's Tanmay Bhat for mocking Sachin Tendulkar, Lata Mangeshkar! – Details inside
- Photo alert! First look of Dwayne Johnson from 'Fast & Furious 8'!
- Like seriously! Sohail Khan to replace Mika Singh on 'Comedy Nights Live'?