Jay-Z `melts` when Blue Ivy says `Papa`
Washington: Jay- Z`s mother, Gloria Carter, has revealed that the first-time dad finds it difficult to hide his joy when he spends time with his daughter- Blue Ivy.
She said that the rapper just melts, when the little one calls him `Papa,` Us magazine reported.
She further said that it warms her heart to see how the `Run This Town` singer interacts with his daughter.
Carter, who is fully enjoying her role as grandmother to the 16- months-old child, added that the 43-year-old star is a great dad.
"The amazing thing about being a grandmother is that you go get the kids, but when you`re tired, you can take them home!" she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Men increasingly availing salon services: Survey
- Is Pitra Dosha really a curse of our ancestors? Let's find out
- 'Love hormone' may quieten the ringing ears condition
- Children can make adult-like moral judgement: Study
- Independence, career more important than marriage in life: Reveals study on young singles