Jean Paul Gaultier to design one-off collection for Lindex
London: French designer Jean Paul Gaultier has agreed to design an exclusive autumn collection for Scandinavian fashion house Lindex.
The 62-year-old fashion designer is creating a range of affordable clothes for the brand, one of the leading fashion chains in Europe, reportedly.
"Gaultier`s brand has a strong sense of energy and self confidence that accords well with the Lindex brand and where we are headed," said Nina Starck, Lindex`s head of design.
The one-off collection, which Gaultier describes as "bold, chic and strong", will include clothes for women, children, accessories and lingerie, and will be available in a select number of Lindex stores and on the company`s website from October 8.
The store has decided to collaborate with the French couturier to mark its upcoming 60th anniversary. 10 per cent of all sales will be donated to breast cancer research charities.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Superstar Rajinikanth injured on the sets of '2.0'—Here's how
- Check out incredible worldwide box office collections of Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt's 'Dear Zindagi'
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi’s fiancée and Monalisa’s boyfriend make an appearance
- Himesh Reshammiya, Iulia Vantur join forces for 'Every Night And Day' from 'Aap Se Mausiiquii'
- Karan Johar opens up about his love life!
- Birthday special: Seven times Jimmy Shergill’s on-screen characters defined life!
- 7 ways in which you can make your Grandparents feel important!
- Feeling blues? Here are TOP 6 ways to sustain your long distance relationship
- Wedding special: 8 Bollywood songs to make your sangeet rocking!
- Sedentary time may hamper academic skills in boys