Jean Paul Gaultier to design one-off collection for Lindex
London: French designer Jean Paul Gaultier has agreed to design an exclusive autumn collection for Scandinavian fashion house Lindex.
The 62-year-old fashion designer is creating a range of affordable clothes for the brand, one of the leading fashion chains in Europe, reportedly.
"Gaultier`s brand has a strong sense of energy and self confidence that accords well with the Lindex brand and where we are headed," said Nina Starck, Lindex`s head of design.
The one-off collection, which Gaultier describes as "bold, chic and strong", will include clothes for women, children, accessories and lingerie, and will be available in a select number of Lindex stores and on the company`s website from October 8.
The store has decided to collaborate with the French couturier to mark its upcoming 60th anniversary. 10 per cent of all sales will be donated to breast cancer research charities.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Meri Pyaari Bindu FIRST LOOK out! Parineeti Chopra and Ayushmann Khurrana set for a quirky tale
- Beyhadh written update, March 29 full episode: Maya aka Jennifer Winget's pole dance leaves Arjun fuming!
- Move Your Lakk song alert! 'Noor' Sonakshi Sinha shimmers with Diljit Dosanjh and Badshah
- Aamir Khan to sign a whopping Rs 20 cr 'Dangal' deal with Netflix?
- Salman Khan wraps up first schedule of 'Tiger Zinda Hai', bids goodbye to freezing Austria!