Jemima sparks controversy after ‘stepdaughter’ tweet
London: Twitter is in a frenzy after Jemima Khan tweeted about her `stepdaughter` on the micro blogging website.
Her mother, Lady Annabel Goldsmith said that her daughter’s comments on Twitter, the social-networking website, have left her bemused.
“She hasn’t got married. I don’t know who she’s referring to because he [Janklow] doesn’t have a daughter, as far as I know. It’s a complete mystery,” the Telegraph quoted her as saying.
Her boyfriend Janklow, 42, who works for the literary agency, Janklow & Nesbit, co-founded by his father, Mort, in New York, is believed only to have a son by his former wife, Julie.
“Jemima has never been happier,” said a chum of the socialite, 36, who has two sons by her former husband, Imran Khan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Malayalam actress abduction case: Congress MLA alleges 'serious lapses' in handling case
- Veteran Arun Kakade selected for META Lifetime Achievement
- Have made my space without backing, support, says Aditi Rao Hydari
- I have earned enough money: Akshay Kumar
- Special screening of 'Lion' for Salaam Balak and Google India