Jenna Dewan Tatum feels kids are life-transformative
Washington: Jenna Dewan Tatum and her husband Channing Tatum think that their daughter Everly should "fit into" their lives as kids were life-transformative.
The American actress told DuJour Magazine that one doesn`t want to feel resentful for forgetting about a whole part of themselves and it was a tough learning how to balance and multitask, suggest reports.
The 33-year-old actress asserted that parenthood required a lot of balls to juggle and that had been the biggest learning curve of this year for sure.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra wishes to grow up like her grandmother
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan gets miffed with paparazzi for hurting daughter Aaradhya – Watch video
- Sweet! Is this how Ranbir Kapoor trying to win Katrina Kaif back?
- Maharashtra Governor applauds Juhi Chawla, Shabana Azmi's 'Chalk N Duster'
- Shah Rukh Khan fined Rs 1.93 lakh for illegal ramp outside 'Mannat'
- Does Ganesha really ride a mouse?
- Oh boy! Have you seen a three-legged dog? Watch short film which tells a touching tale
- Ever wondered what you really are? Take quiz now!
- Watch: Mother puts her triplets and toddler to bed – Viral video
- Vasant Panchami: Pay tribute to Goddess Saraswati by singing this Aarti song