Jenna Dewan Tatum feels kids are life-transformative
Washington: Jenna Dewan Tatum and her husband Channing Tatum think that their daughter Everly should "fit into" their lives as kids were life-transformative.
The American actress told DuJour Magazine that one doesn`t want to feel resentful for forgetting about a whole part of themselves and it was a tough learning how to balance and multitask, suggest reports.
The 33-year-old actress asserted that parenthood required a lot of balls to juggle and that had been the biggest learning curve of this year for sure.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shraddha Kapoor, Aditya Roy Kapur's 'OK JAANU' first look spills love!
- Lord Kamadeva—The legend associated with the god
- Nargis Fakhri's advice about 'drinking water' is what you should know for keeping a healthy body!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan to be a part of Deepika Padukone's 'Padmavati'?
- Sunny Leone thanks 'Raees' Shah Rukh Khan! Here's why