Jennifer Aniston banned questions about Brangelina on interview
London: Jennifer Aniston didn't want to discuss anything about her former husband Brad Pitt and his new wife Angelina Jolie during a recent interview.
The 'F.R.I.E.N.D.S.' star reportedly banned questions in a recent interview on the Today Show, which happened before the news of Pitt and Jolie's marriage broke, the Mirror reported.
The 45-year-old actress talked to TV host Carson Daly on the Today Show at the Four Seasons Hotel in Beverley Hills about her new flick, and even set strict guidelines about what could be asked.
According to sources, Carson had to agree to not ask any questions about Pitt or when she would be getting married to Justin Theroux.
Insiders added that Aniston's publicist wasn't happy that Carson got in a question that led the actress to talking about marriage and children in general and they also had to agree to not show any past footage of her with Pitt.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- He has to forgive me someday: Arijit Singh on row with Salman Khan
- Panchmukhi Hanuman – Know significance and reasons to pray Him!
- Kapil Sharma invites you to unlimited fun with Mika Singh and Chris Gayle at 'The Kapil Sharma Show'!
- Not most fashionable but carry myself well: Fawad Khan
- Saif Ali Khan, Rani Mukerji's 'Hum Tum' ticks 12 years!