Jennifer Aniston banned questions about Brangelina on interview
London: Jennifer Aniston didn't want to discuss anything about her former husband Brad Pitt and his new wife Angelina Jolie during a recent interview.
The 'F.R.I.E.N.D.S.' star reportedly banned questions in a recent interview on the Today Show, which happened before the news of Pitt and Jolie's marriage broke, the Mirror reported.
The 45-year-old actress talked to TV host Carson Daly on the Today Show at the Four Seasons Hotel in Beverley Hills about her new flick, and even set strict guidelines about what could be asked.
According to sources, Carson had to agree to not ask any questions about Pitt or when she would be getting married to Justin Theroux.
Insiders added that Aniston's publicist wasn't happy that Carson got in a question that led the actress to talking about marriage and children in general and they also had to agree to not show any past footage of her with Pitt.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Going for skin lightening, whitening solutions? Rethink
- Puberty can change the way how humans recognise faces
- Anushka Sharma does an impromptu gig in Libson
- Harshvardhan has daddy Anil Kapoor helping him with Mirzya promotions
- Sushant Singh Rajput's 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story' becomes second highest opener of 2016!