Jennifer Love Hewitt welcomes baby girl
Los Angeles: `If Only` actress Jennifer Love Hewitt has given birth to a baby girl, Autumn James Hallisay, with her new husband Brian Hallisay.
The 34-year-old actress welcomed her first child on Tuesday and used the opportunity to announce she recently married her `The Client List` co-star Hallisay, whom she got engaged to in June, reported Us magazine.
"Jennifer Love Hewitt and her husband Brian Hallisay are thrilled to announce the birth of their daughter. Autumn James Hallisay was born on November 26," a spokesperson for the actress told Us magazine.
A source also revealed that the couple "got married recently in private".
The newlyweds opted to keep the sex of their baby a secret until the birth and Hewitt celebrated a gender-neutral baby shower last month.
The brunette beauty, who previously dated John Mayer, was joined by 24 of her closest friends and female relatives for the lavish event in a private room of the Hotel Bel-Air.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Runway Bridal to return with fourth edition in September
- Mr World 2016 Rohit Khandelwal says it is easier for models to enter Bollywood!
- Sonakshi Sinha does not have aptitude to join politics!- READ
- Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput fulfil grandmother Neelima Azeem's wish!
- Veteran writer Salim Khan hails Bombay HC judgement on Haji Ali