Jessica Alba answers customer complaints at her office
Los Angeles: Actress Jessica Alba is such a hands-on boss when it comes to her baby products firm The Honest Company that she sometimes even chats with customers who call in to complain.
The `Sin City` star set up the company over two years ago and it has become a huge success, but Alba says not every client is satisfied, and she`s more than happy to try to fix their problems.
"I answer the customer service line - not every time... and I train all my customer service,” a website quoted her as saying.
She says customers have a hard time believing they`re actually chatting to the boss when they call and get hold of the actress.
"They`re calling if there`s some sort of problem... They`re just more concerned about the problem and whether it`s gonna get fixed or not. I don`t know if it really registers that it`s me,” Alba added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I really do want to make my debut on television very soon: Ranveer Singh
- Winter season special: Hair care tips
- Spirituality: Chant this Ganesha Mantra on Tuesday to remove hurdles
- Bigg Boss: Rochelle, Priya have an ugly fight; Suyyash gets emotional on seeing sister
- Shah Rukh Khan explains the broken plane in 'Gerua' song