Jessica Alba answers customer complaints at her office
Los Angeles: Actress Jessica Alba is such a hands-on boss when it comes to her baby products firm The Honest Company that she sometimes even chats with customers who call in to complain.
The `Sin City` star set up the company over two years ago and it has become a huge success, but Alba says not every client is satisfied, and she`s more than happy to try to fix their problems.
"I answer the customer service line - not every time... and I train all my customer service,” a website quoted her as saying.
She says customers have a hard time believing they`re actually chatting to the boss when they call and get hold of the actress.
"They`re calling if there`s some sort of problem... They`re just more concerned about the problem and whether it`s gonna get fixed or not. I don`t know if it really registers that it`s me,” Alba added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- We have a great news for MS Dhoni fans in Jharkhand! - Details inside
- Here's how to make your studio apartment look bigger
- Watch: Diljit Dosanjh's 'Do You Know' is so addictive you will play it on loop
- After 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil', Ranbir Kapoor and Anushka Sharma to join forces once again?
- Anna Hazare flaunts his swag on 'The Kapil Sharma Show', no kidding! - Pic inside