Jessica Simpson`s parents to share her insurance policy
Los Angeles: Singer-actress Jessica Simpson`s parents Joe and Tina have reportedly split all the assets in their divorce and have agreed to share Simpson`s life insurance policy (LIP), among other things.
"Joe gets half of their Sherman Oaks house, all his personal assets and bank accounts, the 2012 Mercedes SLS and 2011 Mercedes S63, and a bunch of stocks...," femalefirst.co.uk. quoted a source as saying.
"He also gets $237,285 in an escrow account from the sale of their other Los Angeles home.
"Tina gets the house in Waco, Texas, over 10 bank accounts, a 2010 Range Rover Sport, 2011 Porsche 997 coupe, and other assets," the source added.
They have also agreed to share their interest in Simpson`s and sister Ashlee`s management fees.
It was recently claimed Tina, 53, was so sick of fighting with 55-year-old Joe that she was willing to give into his demands for an equal split of everything under the family name, including the multi-million dollar clothing line she manages for Simpson.
"An offer of a 50 percent split of everything under the Simpson name has been offered to Joe. That includes Simpson Collection, which Joe desperately wanted," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Inside pictures: Check out the best moments from Bipasha-Karan's wedding, reception
- Bipasha Basu, Karan Singh Grover set floor ablaze with killer moves at wedding reception – Watch here
- Bachchans, SRK, Salman attend Bipasha-Karan Singh Grover’s wedding reception
- Kangana Ranaut records statement with cops in connection with Hrithik's FIR
- First pictures of Bipasha and Karan as Mr & Mrs out! Check here