Jessie J loves being role model to youngsters
London: Singer Jessie J says she wants to set a good example to her young fans and prove one can be successful without giving into peer pressure.
The ‘Do It Like a Dude’ hitmaker said she loves her status as a role model, reported Showbiz spy.
"You can be who you want to be without taking the path of cigarettes, alcohol and drugs. I base my confidence on purity. It`s important for me to embrace being a role model, and that young people have someone to look up to who does that.
You need to have self-belief, because if you don`t believe in yourself then nobody else will believe in you. I`m addicted to performing, I`m someone who craves the stage. For those who have seen me live, that`s where I`m most comfortable," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Govinda chose 'The Kapil Sharma show' over 'Comedy Nights Live'—Here's why?
- Want a better life? Practice these 5 habits – Watch video
- IIFA 2016: Salman Khan spilling hotness in brand new hair-cut and elegant suit! – Pic inside
- IIFA 2016: Defining hotness in all black Deepika Padukone will leave you gasping for air!
- Watch: Bipasha Basu, Karan Singh Grover are spilling love all over at IIFA green carpet!