Jessie J loves being role model to youngsters
London: Singer Jessie J says she wants to set a good example to her young fans and prove one can be successful without giving into peer pressure.
The ‘Do It Like a Dude’ hitmaker said she loves her status as a role model, reported Showbiz spy.
"You can be who you want to be without taking the path of cigarettes, alcohol and drugs. I base my confidence on purity. It`s important for me to embrace being a role model, and that young people have someone to look up to who does that.
You need to have self-belief, because if you don`t believe in yourself then nobody else will believe in you. I`m addicted to performing, I`m someone who craves the stage. For those who have seen me live, that`s where I`m most comfortable," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Twitter poll a prophecy? 61% of fans feel Salman Khan's 'Sultan' will sprint ahead 300 cr mark!
- Want to take more people of colour on my show: Aziz Ansari
- Aamir Khan, Kajol's 'Fanaa' ticks 10 years, team celebrates on Twitter!
- Bipasha Basu's latest fashion summer hack will give you style goals – See pic
- Shah Rukh Khan's son Aryan Khan parties hard at graduation bash! – Pics inside