Jimmy Kimmel expecting third child
Los Angeles: Talk show host Jimmy Kimmel is all set to become a father for the third time.
Kimmel, 46, is expecting a baby with wife Molly McNearney, 35, who is a co-head writer on Jimmy Kimmel Live, Kimmel said during an appearance on the Ellen DeGeneres Show.
It`s the first child for McNearney, who started dating Kimmel in 2009 and married him last July.
Kimmel has two children ? son Kevin, 20, and daughter Katie, 22 ? from his previous marriage.
"I`ve really forgotten everything. It`s funny because I was with (friends and neighbors John Krasinski and Emily Blunt), who just had a baby and I was like, `Oh yeah`. And there`s new ways to do things.
"I told my daughter, `Listen, there`s only so much love I have to give ? you`re gonna have to split it up with the new kid. There`s a finite amount of love and that`s that`. they`re dealing with it, but it is very weird at my age. I`m going to be one of those old dads."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Telegu-Hindi actress involved in high profile prostitution racket bust in Goa
- Pakistani model Ayyan Ali's bail plea rejected
- Bobby Flay becomes first chef to receive star on Hollywood Walk of Fame
- The more you shop, the more you are tempted to make unplanned purchases
- Twitter bot stands for Caitlyn Jenner by correcting users who misgender her