John Mayer adopts Katy Perry`s promotional idea
Los Angeles: Singer John Mayer took inspiration from his on-and-off girlfriend Katy Perry`s promotional idea to inform his fans about his album Paradise Valley.
The 35-year-old `Paper Dolls` hitmaker shared on Facebook a picture of a giant truck which was plastered with a picture of him standing in a valley, reported Ace Showbiz.
"Off this week and then next up is South America!! Are you ready for JM??" he captioned the picture.
Perry had promoted her latest album `Prism` in a similar manner.
Before the `Teenage Dream` hitmaker had performed Roar from Prism in MTV VMAs. The singer had thrown a hint to her fans by painting her name and release date of her album on a semi truck.
Mayer`s `Paradise Valley` was released on August 20. It debuted and peaked at Billboard 200`s No 2.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Court order narrows pop icon Prince's potential heirs to six
- Supreme Court directs actor Rajpal Yadav to undergo 6-day jail term
- The wedding trailer of Divyanka Tripathi-Vivek Dahiya is beautiful in all possible ways- WATCH magic taking over!
- Post her lip-kiss spree with Ranveer Singh in 'Befikre' THIS is what Vaani Kapoor has to say about kissing- READ
- Arjun Rampal cannot get enough of Sidharth Malhotra-Katrina Kaif's 'Kala Chashma'
- The legend of Nataraja form of Lord Shiva is inspiring, meaningful
- Five simple pocket-friendly tips to give your home a ‘natural’ makeover
- Emraan Hashmi's son Ayaan appears in video for tiger cause
- Single Indian women want to write their own marriage vows
- Single Indian women want to write their own wedding vows