John Mayer adopts Katy Perry`s promotional idea
Los Angeles: Singer John Mayer took inspiration from his on-and-off girlfriend Katy Perry`s promotional idea to inform his fans about his album Paradise Valley.
The 35-year-old `Paper Dolls` hitmaker shared on Facebook a picture of a giant truck which was plastered with a picture of him standing in a valley, reported Ace Showbiz.
"Off this week and then next up is South America!! Are you ready for JM??" he captioned the picture.
Perry had promoted her latest album `Prism` in a similar manner.
Before the `Teenage Dream` hitmaker had performed Roar from Prism in MTV VMAs. The singer had thrown a hint to her fans by painting her name and release date of her album on a semi truck.
Mayer`s `Paradise Valley` was released on August 20. It debuted and peaked at Billboard 200`s No 2.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mechanic Resurrection movie review: Fails to rise
- Want no cookie cutter beauty queen: Lara Dutta
- Sonam Kapoor to campaign against malnutrition
- Taapsee Pannu, Neeraj Pandey reteam on 'Meera'
- 'A Flying Jatt' Box Office collections: Tiger Shroff-Jacqueline Fernandez starrer mints Rs 7.10 cr on opening day!
- Pleasant music helps employees turn in better performances: Study
- Lemon: An ideal ingredient for your glowing skin, good health
- Disrupted sleeping habits may cause suicidal thoughts
- 'Online purchase of sexual wellness products more preferred in Tier III cities'
- Janmashtami celebrated with traditional fervour across India