John Mayer adopts Katy Perry`s promotional idea
Los Angeles: Singer John Mayer took inspiration from his on-and-off girlfriend Katy Perry`s promotional idea to inform his fans about his album Paradise Valley.
The 35-year-old `Paper Dolls` hitmaker shared on Facebook a picture of a giant truck which was plastered with a picture of him standing in a valley, reported Ace Showbiz.
"Off this week and then next up is South America!! Are you ready for JM??" he captioned the picture.
Perry had promoted her latest album `Prism` in a similar manner.
Before the `Teenage Dream` hitmaker had performed Roar from Prism in MTV VMAs. The singer had thrown a hint to her fans by painting her name and release date of her album on a semi truck.
Mayer`s `Paradise Valley` was released on August 20. It debuted and peaked at Billboard 200`s No 2.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistani artiste controversy: Producers thank cinema owners for backing 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' release
- No one can make remake of magnum opus 'Mughal-e-Azam', says Randhir Kapoor
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan talks about her relationship with Ranbir Kapoor in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'
- Veteran Punjabi actor Mehar Mittal passes away
- Asking money for casting Pakistani actors is extortion, says Ashoke Pandit on 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'