Jonah Hill apologises for homophobic rant
Los Angeles: `The Wolf of Wall Street` star Jonah Hill has aplogised for his homophobic rant against a photographer that was caught on tape.
During his appearance on `The Tonight Show`, the actor addressed the controversy by apologising. "There was a paparazzi guy and he was antagonizing me and calling me names, attacking me personally, my family personally, and I was genuinely hurt by this, and made angry by this.And in response, I wanted to hurt him back, and I said the most hurtful word that I could think of at that moment," Hill said.
"I didn`t mean this in the sense of the word, you know? I didn`t mean it in a homophobic way... I think that, um, that doesn`t matter. How you mean things doesn`t matter. Words have weight and meaning, and the word I chose was grotesque. And, you know? No one deserves to say or hear words like that," the actor told Jimmy Fallon.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- These cheesy pick-up lines will surely help you impress your crush!
- Women still banned in this ancient Greek monastery, but why?– Read more
- Is your SOUL mature enough? Find out here
- Incredible! This leaning Shiva Temple in Varanasi is partially submerged in Ganga
- Sex machines - the future of `clean` prostitution?