Jonah Hill apologises for homophobic rant
Los Angeles: `The Wolf of Wall Street` star Jonah Hill has aplogised for his homophobic rant against a photographer that was caught on tape.
During his appearance on `The Tonight Show`, the actor addressed the controversy by apologising. "There was a paparazzi guy and he was antagonizing me and calling me names, attacking me personally, my family personally, and I was genuinely hurt by this, and made angry by this.And in response, I wanted to hurt him back, and I said the most hurtful word that I could think of at that moment," Hill said.
"I didn`t mean this in the sense of the word, you know? I didn`t mean it in a homophobic way... I think that, um, that doesn`t matter. How you mean things doesn`t matter. Words have weight and meaning, and the word I chose was grotesque. And, you know? No one deserves to say or hear words like that," the actor told Jimmy Fallon.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Who Humpty? It’s time for ‘Badrinath’ Varun Dhawan to hunt for his ‘Dulhania’ Alia Bhatt
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan controversy: Let’s not have a gender war, says Shekhar Suman
- ‘Baywatch’ babe Priyanka Chopra shares sizzling hot pic on Dwayne Johnson’s birthday
- Who’s the ‘Secret Superstar’ in Aamir Khan’s next film?
- Hema Malini, Dharmendra celebrate 36 years of marriage – See pics
- Planning to buy stylish shades? Here's your guide to buying perfect sunglasses
- Know who is vulnerable to online dating scams
- Dear ladies, Women's Online Shopping Festival is here to pamper you
- Do men really mean all what they say? Read on to decode men
- ISKCON pins hopes on PM Narendra Modi for Krishna temple in Moscow