Justin Bieber avoiding mum after DUI arrest
Washington: Justin Bieber has been avoiding his mother Pattie Mallette after being released on bail, as she is trying to get him voluntarily check into a rehab.
According to a source, the 19-year-old singer is not listening to his mother and has been trying to avoid dealing with her and other people in his camp.
The source said that the `Baby` hitmaker`s parents are genuinely concerned about him, with Mallette being very sad and worried over the past few weeks.
The source added that people are pushing him to get help but he doesn`t want help, which is very upsetting for Mallette.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Kumkum Bhagya’ March 28 Update: Purab, Pragya get hold of a crucial evidence against Tanu
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s boyfriend Rahul Raj Singh slams Kamya Punjabi, calls short film on late actress ‘bogus’
- Kapil Sharma least affected by Sunil Grover’s exit?
- I console myself with a career that lasts: Twinkle Khanna
- Priyanka Chopra proud of sister Parineeti's singing debut