Justin Bieber avoiding mum after DUI arrest
Washington: Justin Bieber has been avoiding his mother Pattie Mallette after being released on bail, as she is trying to get him voluntarily check into a rehab.
According to a source, the 19-year-old singer is not listening to his mother and has been trying to avoid dealing with her and other people in his camp.
The source said that the `Baby` hitmaker`s parents are genuinely concerned about him, with Mallette being very sad and worried over the past few weeks.
The source added that people are pushing him to get help but he doesn`t want help, which is very upsetting for Mallette.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Roadies' to make journey on cars in 'MTV Roadies X4'
- Watch: Varun, Kriti's party anthem 'Manma Emotion Jaage' from 'Dilwale'
- Tamasha movie review: It's all about Ranbir, Deepika's painful yet ecstatic journey
- 'Dilwale' has a lot of twists, turns, says Varun Dhawan
- Amitabh Bachchan reaches 18 mn followers on Twitter