Justin Bieber`s New Year`s resolution - grow and get better
Los Angeles: Teen sensation Justin Bieber has shared his New Year resolution with fans through Twitter saying his plan is to get better in 2013.
"Everyday growing and learning. Trying to be better. You get knocked down, you get up. I see all of you. I hear all of you. I never want to let any of you down. I love you," Bieber tweeted Saturday, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"I am ready. We are ready. See you all tomorrow and every day after that. Back on tour tomorrow (Sunday). Ready to see you all smile. Time to do what I am supposed to be doing. Performing," he further posted.
The 18-year-old has faced a number of challenges recently, including break up with Selena Gomez and the accidental death of a photographer who was taking pictures of his car.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidharth Malhotra felt wonderful doing the US tour! READ
- I still feel I have a lot more to do and achieve says, Jacqueline Fernandez
- Expectations soaring high! Beyonce gearing up to perform at 2016 MTV Video Music Awards?
- Salman Khan's 'Being SalMan: The Official Game' is out for you to 'Khelo'
- Arbaaz Khan feels he is more suited for second lead!