Justin Bieber`s New Year`s resolution - grow and get better
Los Angeles: Teen sensation Justin Bieber has shared his New Year resolution with fans through Twitter saying his plan is to get better in 2013.
"Everyday growing and learning. Trying to be better. You get knocked down, you get up. I see all of you. I hear all of you. I never want to let any of you down. I love you," Bieber tweeted Saturday, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"I am ready. We are ready. See you all tomorrow and every day after that. Back on tour tomorrow (Sunday). Ready to see you all smile. Time to do what I am supposed to be doing. Performing," he further posted.
The 18-year-old has faced a number of challenges recently, including break up with Selena Gomez and the accidental death of a photographer who was taking pictures of his car.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer 'Manto' a very big project for me: Nandita Das
- Motherhood teaches you priorities in life: Farah Khan
- Chetan Bhagat shares a trivia about Shraddha Kapoor, Arjun Kapoor's 'Half Girlfriend'
- Working with Amitabh Bachchan was always on my wish list: Esha Gupta
- 'Dangal' director's next film with Sajid Nadiadwala