Justin Bieber`s New Year`s resolution - grow and get better
Los Angeles: Teen sensation Justin Bieber has shared his New Year resolution with fans through Twitter saying his plan is to get better in 2013.
"Everyday growing and learning. Trying to be better. You get knocked down, you get up. I see all of you. I hear all of you. I never want to let any of you down. I love you," Bieber tweeted Saturday, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"I am ready. We are ready. See you all tomorrow and every day after that. Back on tour tomorrow (Sunday). Ready to see you all smile. Time to do what I am supposed to be doing. Performing," he further posted.
The 18-year-old has faced a number of challenges recently, including break up with Selena Gomez and the accidental death of a photographer who was taking pictures of his car.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kabir Khan shares pic of stunning location where Salman Khan’s ‘Tubelight’ shoot will begin
- Check out five stunning Instagram photos of ‘Mohenjo Daro’ beauty Pooja Hegde
- Iulia Vantur celebrated her birthday with this Bollywood celebrity – Pics inside
- Salman Khan acquitted by Rajasthan High Court in two chinkara poaching cases
- Former ‘Bigg Boss’ contestant Mandana Karimi engaged; wedding bells to ring soon