Karl Lagerfeld despises social media
London: Designer Karl Lagerfeld has no time for social media.
The Chanel boss, who has four iPhones, said he is not a fan of new gadgets and will not be joining Twitter anytime, soon, reported Femalefirst.
"The world is distorted by these (iPhones). I have no time for it. The day is too short. I am not interested in looking for unknown friends. I know enough people already.
"I don`t even go in the street anymore. Even in the middle of the night, there`s somebody (outside my house). The people who come up to me are all very nice but at the same time it`s a bore," he said.
Although Chanel has embraced celebrity culture, counting A-list stars Blake Lively, Alexa Chung and Keira Knightley as followers, the fashion designer is not keen to dwell on celebrity.
"I am tired of celebrities. Let`s go back to unknown beauties. Celebrities and icons are overdone," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Udi Udi Jaaye' from 'Raees': Check out Shah Rukh Khan, Falguni Pathak's adorable conversation
- Rohit Roy reveals he was offered huge money to enter 'Bigg Boss' as contestant
- 'Jolly LL.B 2' trailer 2: Akshay Kumar brings forward intense side of legal system
- Jallikattu row: Kamal Haasan appeals for calm, says 'none can take away your rights'
- Abhishek Bachchan ready to do biopic on THIS sportsman for free!