Karl Lagerfeld despises social media
London: Designer Karl Lagerfeld has no time for social media.
The Chanel boss, who has four iPhones, said he is not a fan of new gadgets and will not be joining Twitter anytime, soon, reported Femalefirst.
"The world is distorted by these (iPhones). I have no time for it. The day is too short. I am not interested in looking for unknown friends. I know enough people already.
"I don`t even go in the street anymore. Even in the middle of the night, there`s somebody (outside my house). The people who come up to me are all very nice but at the same time it`s a bore," he said.
Although Chanel has embraced celebrity culture, counting A-list stars Blake Lively, Alexa Chung and Keira Knightley as followers, the fashion designer is not keen to dwell on celebrity.
"I am tired of celebrities. Let`s go back to unknown beauties. Celebrities and icons are overdone," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Date issues keep away Katrina Kaif from doing film for Salman Khan
- Photo album: Bipasha Basu's mehendi ceremony was a starry affair!
- You can no longer bully Alia Bhatt - Here's why
- ‘Bride’ Bipasha Basu’s father blesses her in traditional Bengali style – See Pic
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan legal spat: Aditya Pancholi’s reaction on being asked about Adhyayan Suman is shocking
- Not getting visa? This Balaji temple can help you fly abroad
- Can you see the correct picture? Click to know
- Sensitive people more vulnerable to online dating scams
- This Rajasthan temple has over 20,000 rats – Click here to know more about it
- Powerful Santana Gopala Mantra for women who wish to conceive