Karl Lagerfeld to launch new range of candles?
Berlin: Designer Karl Lagerfeld is reportedly set to launch a new range of candles, which will be distributed across Europe, US and the Middle East.
The 79-year-old, who is also the creative director at French fashion house Chanel, has reportedly signed an agreement with Welton London (scents, candles making company) to create, produce and distribute a range of candles.
The first three candles will be advertised in October, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
This new home ware range comes ahead of the launch of his next perfume, and the designer insists he has no plans to retire in the near future.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss season 10: Salman Khan blasts Swami Om; Sahil Anand evicted!
- Check out these 10 essential fashion life hacks that everyone should know!
- Here's how Aamir Khan plans to surprise Kiran Rao on their 11th wedding anniversary!
- Shah Rukh Khan aka Miyan Bhai's dialoguebaazi from 'Raees' takes excitement up a notch!
- Alia Bhatt, Varun Dhawan to recreate 'Tamma Tamma' magic in 'Badrinath Ki Dulhania'!