Karl Lagerfeld to launch new range of candles?
Berlin: Designer Karl Lagerfeld is reportedly set to launch a new range of candles, which will be distributed across Europe, US and the Middle East.
The 79-year-old, who is also the creative director at French fashion house Chanel, has reportedly signed an agreement with Welton London (scents, candles making company) to create, produce and distribute a range of candles.
The first three candles will be advertised in October, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
This new home ware range comes ahead of the launch of his next perfume, and the designer insists he has no plans to retire in the near future.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- How 16-year-old Markandeya defied death; lesson we can learn
- Valentine week: Top WhatsApp messages you can send on 'Chocolate Day'!
- Valentine week: Why 'chocolates' not diamonds are a girl's best friend!
- What is the colour of your aura – Your Zodiac sign will tell you
- Why Draupadi laughed at Bhishma as he lay wounded on deathbed