Katherine Jackson seeks retrial for wrongful death lawsuit against AEG
Washington: Katherine Jackson has filed documents for a new trial for her wrongful death lawsuit against AEG Live.
The 83-year-old matriarch of the Jackson musical family is seeking a second chance to convince jury that the concert promoter is allegedly responsible for Michael Jackson`s death in 2009, Contactmusic reported.
According to TMZ.com, she has listed several reasons for a retrial, including jury misconduct, new evidence, and general procedural errors.
Katherine has insisted that she didn`t get a fair opportunity to prove her claim that AEG negligently hired Dr. Conrad Murray for the King of Pop `s `This Is It` comeback concert series.
She had filed court documents in Los Angeles last month to appeal the verdict of the 40 billion dollars lawsuit before demanding a new trial.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deols should promote their films well, SRK told Dharmendra
- Spielberg's fan letter made Dwayne Johnson 'grin like a kid'
- 'Simpsons' creator Matt Groening sued by nanny for 'discrimination'
- Iggy Azalea slams media for trying to create 'beef' between her, Britney Spears
- 'Minions' filmmakers Chris Renaud wants to cast Chris Pratt as next 'villain'