Katie Holmes debuts new haircut
Los Angeles: Actress Katie Holmes debuted a choppy, layered, shoulder-length hairstyle while visiting Disney World in Orlando.
Famous hairstylist John Barrett, who is behind her new hairstyle, said the look has been given keeping her future TV and film projects in mind, reported a magazine.
"The cut is versatile and super sexy. We layered the hair to give her lots of styling alternatives for working on film and TV," Barrett said.
Holmes has many projects currently in the works, including already-completed roles in 2014 movies like `The Giver`, `Miss Meadows`, and `Mania Days`.
Holmes is also expected to star in an untitled pilot from Behind the Candelabra`s Richard LaGravenese.
The actual styling process of Holmes` hair, according to Barrett, was a treat.
"Katie`s hair is thick, dark and lustrous, and is a joy to mold into different shapes," Barrett added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Young cancer survivors face higher risk of unemployment
- Oops! Watch what happens when father finds out about his daughter's big Bangkok lie
- It's OUT! Smiling spouse is your ticket to healthier, longer life
- These things must strictly be avoided during Pitru Paksha!
- All you men! Be the 'Wanderer', the 'Aviator', the 'Spunkster' with these hairstyles