Katie Price happy with newborn son
London: Model Katie Price is looking forward to get discharged from the hospital and take her newborn baby home.
The 35-year-old mother of four gave birth to son Jett Riviera last week via emergency cesarean while she was on holiday abroad with husband Kieran Hayler, reported Daily Mirror.
Katie took to micro-blogging site Twitter to thank her fans for their well-wishes.
"Many thanks for your kind words. Kieran and myself are so happy with Jett, we look forward to coming home when allowed."
The model feels grateful to her husband for being supportive.
"Kieran is proving an amazing dad. He is so hands on. Jett is really strong and doing really well," she said.
Riviera is Price`s fourth child and first with husband Kieran Hayler. Her other kids are Harvey, Junior and Princess.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anupam Kher to play politician in 'Welcome Back Gandhi'
- Zayn Malik deserves happiness: Rebecca Ferguson
- 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story' crosses Rs 20 crore mark in India on opening day
- IMPPA ban on Pakistani actors has no relevance: Pahlaj Nihalani
- Karan Patel deletes his angry social media post against Pakistan – Know why