Katie Price happy with newborn son
London: Model Katie Price is looking forward to get discharged from the hospital and take her newborn baby home.
The 35-year-old mother of four gave birth to son Jett Riviera last week via emergency cesarean while she was on holiday abroad with husband Kieran Hayler, reported Daily Mirror.
Katie took to micro-blogging site Twitter to thank her fans for their well-wishes.
"Many thanks for your kind words. Kieran and myself are so happy with Jett, we look forward to coming home when allowed."
The model feels grateful to her husband for being supportive.
"Kieran is proving an amazing dad. He is so hands on. Jett is really strong and doing really well," she said.
Riviera is Price`s fourth child and first with husband Kieran Hayler. Her other kids are Harvey, Junior and Princess.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- THIS actress is playing Maanayata in Sanjay Dutt biopic!
- Ranbir Kapoor's throwback picture will give major flashback feels!
- Priyanka Jagga Muise of 'Bigg Boss 10' fame got her BIG Bollywood ticket?
- My kids can't escape my stardom: Hrithik Roshan
- Jallikattu row: Kamal Haasan hails peace protest, says 'the world is watching us'!