Katie Price happy with newborn son
London: Model Katie Price is looking forward to get discharged from the hospital and take her newborn baby home.
The 35-year-old mother of four gave birth to son Jett Riviera last week via emergency cesarean while she was on holiday abroad with husband Kieran Hayler, reported Daily Mirror.
Katie took to micro-blogging site Twitter to thank her fans for their well-wishes.
"Many thanks for your kind words. Kieran and myself are so happy with Jett, we look forward to coming home when allowed."
The model feels grateful to her husband for being supportive.
"Kieran is proving an amazing dad. He is so hands on. Jett is really strong and doing really well," she said.
Riviera is Price`s fourth child and first with husband Kieran Hayler. Her other kids are Harvey, Junior and Princess.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Supreme Court directs actor Rajpal Yadav to undergo 6-day jail term
- The wedding trailer of Divyanka Tripathi-Vivek Dahiya is beautiful in all possible ways- WATCH magic taking over!
- Post her lip-kiss spree with Ranveer Singh in 'Befikre' THIS is what Vaani Kapoor has to say about kissing- READ
- Arjun Rampal cannot get enough of Sidharth Malhotra-Katrina Kaif's 'Kala Chashma'
- Mahesh Babu gears up for next with AR Murugadoss
- The legend of Nataraja form of Lord Shiva is inspiring, meaningful
- Five simple pocket-friendly tips to give your home a ‘natural’ makeover
- Emraan Hashmi's son Ayaan appears in video for tiger cause
- Single Indian women want to write their own marriage vows
- Single Indian women want to write their own wedding vows