Katie Price happy with newborn son
London: Model Katie Price is looking forward to get discharged from the hospital and take her newborn baby home.
The 35-year-old mother of four gave birth to son Jett Riviera last week via emergency cesarean while she was on holiday abroad with husband Kieran Hayler, reported Daily Mirror.
Katie took to micro-blogging site Twitter to thank her fans for their well-wishes.
"Many thanks for your kind words. Kieran and myself are so happy with Jett, we look forward to coming home when allowed."
The model feels grateful to her husband for being supportive.
"Kieran is proving an amazing dad. He is so hands on. Jett is really strong and doing really well," she said.
Riviera is Price`s fourth child and first with husband Kieran Hayler. Her other kids are Harvey, Junior and Princess.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Playing Sikh man in a serious film was tough: Vir Das
- Hansal Mehta reveals Rajkummar's look from 'Omerta' on his birthday
- Amitabh Bachchan to host 'Savdhaan India'
- Sonakshi Sinha will emerge as role model: Shatrughan Sinha
- Alia Bhatt to turn 'Dulhania' for Badrinath aka Varun Dhawan one more time! Picture blast
- What makes some people binge drink while others stay sober! Read inside
- In a rush for office? Grab a quick, fun breakfast
- Chris Brown released from jail on USD 250,000 bail
- Do you love to buy handbags and worry about where to keep them? Watch video for help!
- Are blackheads giving you nightmares? Relax, and watch this video