Kelly Rowland expecting first child
Los Angeles: `Destiny`s Child` singer Kelly Rowland is expecting her first child with her new husband and manager Tim Witherspoon.
The 33-year-old `Motivation` hitmaker confirmed the happy news via Instagram by posting a picture of Witherspoon`s sports shoes alongside a matching baby pair, reportedly.
The photograph was accompanied with the caption, "I`ll be stunting like my daddy." Rowland first sparked rumours she is expecting when she and her husband, who is also her manager, were spotted shopping at upmarket baby store Bel Bambini in West Hollywood last month.
"They checked out the furniture and strollers on the second floor and walked around downstairs," a source said.
The former Destiny`s Child star, whose former bandmate and best pal Beyonce Knowles has a two-year-old daughter, Blue Ivy, with husband Jay Z, also further fuelled speculation when she performed at the Rhythm on the River festival in Oklahoma in an uncharacteristically baggy outfit.
Rowland and Witherspoon got married in an intimate ceremony in Costa Rica last month.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Malayalam actress abduction case: Congress MLA alleges 'serious lapses' in handling case
- Veteran Arun Kakade selected for META Lifetime Achievement
- Have made my space without backing, support, says Aditi Rao Hydari
- I have earned enough money: Akshay Kumar
- Special screening of 'Lion' for Salaam Balak and Google India