Kimberly Wyatt expecting first child
London: Former Pussycat Dolls singer Kimberly Wyatt and husband Max Rogers are expecting their first child.
The 32-year-old `Got To Dance` judge, who is due in December, revealed the couple are planning to bring the child in England, reported a magazine.
"I love the life Max and I have built here. England is home for me now. There is nothing cuter than having a baby growing up with a British accent," said Wyatt.
The singer said her former Pussycat Dolls bandmate Ashley Roberts guessed that she was pregnant.
"Ashley knew straight away. We are like sisters. Ashley knows everything about me, so she only looked at me and guessed right away. When I told her, it was so emotional, she was thrilled for us, which was lovely," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'FIR' actor Suresh Chatwal no more, co-star Kavita Kaushik expresses grief
- This latest OK JAANU pic shows Aditya Roy Kapur, Shraddha Kapoor are so much in love!
- Mood swings! What's on Parineeti Chopra's mind?
- Here's what Jacqueline Fernandez feels about Salman Khan-Iulia Vantur marriage! Details inside
- Wow! Indian professionals 'most confident' globally, says a survey