Kourtney Kardashian wants to breastfeed Kim Kardashian’s child
London: Kourtney Kardashian has revealed that she would be happy to breastfeed her sister Kim’s child if she were babysitting.
Kim, who turned down the idea as “disgusting,” spoke of the suggestion during an interview on the Today Show on Tuesday, the Daily Mail reported.
Kourtney told Kim that one sister should babysit all the kids, so one can go out or vice-versa, and whichever sister is babysitting should just breastfeed all the kids that are there.
Kourtney protested that she had never suggested the two put the idea into practice, but insisted she didn’t think it weird.
The 33-year-old is currently breastfeeding her six-month-old daughter Penelope, and breastfed her son Mason until he turned one.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PIA plane crashes near Abbottabad; singer Junaid Jamshed feared dead
- Hrithik Roshan's new song 'Kaabil Hoon Main' is soft and soothing!
- Mahira Khan will promote 'Raees' only if it is necessary, says producer
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Katrina Kaif in one frame is a sight to behold!
- Cheap Fast Food places to visit in Mumbai