Kourtney Kardashian wants to breastfeed Kim Kardashian’s child
London: Kourtney Kardashian has revealed that she would be happy to breastfeed her sister Kim’s child if she were babysitting.
Kim, who turned down the idea as “disgusting,” spoke of the suggestion during an interview on the Today Show on Tuesday, the Daily Mail reported.
Kourtney told Kim that one sister should babysit all the kids, so one can go out or vice-versa, and whichever sister is babysitting should just breastfeed all the kids that are there.
Kourtney protested that she had never suggested the two put the idea into practice, but insisted she didn’t think it weird.
The 33-year-old is currently breastfeeding her six-month-old daughter Penelope, and breastfed her son Mason until he turned one.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Breathtaking! Salman Khan's 'Sultan' teaser 2 introduces Anushka Sharma as Aarfa – Watch
- Technology has opened up our cinema to everybody: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Birthday special: Anushka Sharma is the selfie queen of Bollywood! Here's a proof
- Priyanka Chopra attends White House Correspondents' dinner, gets clicked with President Obama
- Inside pictures: Check out the best moments from Bipasha-Karan's wedding, reception