Lady Gaga vows to avoid dying before 27
London: Lady Gaga has confessed that she would like to live past the age of 27 and not join the infamous `27 club`.
During an interview on a US radio show, the `Born This Way` hit maker admitted that she has to be high to be creative, but she knows that she should stop getting high in order to live longer, Metro.co.uk reported.
The 27-year-old singer asserted that she also wants her fans to live longer and not torture themselves in the way that she has.
Lady Gaga said that she wants to show people that she will last past 27 and longer, and so will they.
She added that she wants to change this unhealthy code in the atmosphere that in order to be remembered as a legend, she must die first.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shraddha Kapoor breaks the style code in latest Harper's Bazaar cover! – See pic
- Monsoon getaway: Bigg Boss contestant Mandana Karimi rocks in white while holidaying in Goa- See pic
- Monsoon trouble for shoes? Best tips to save your footwear this rainy season
- 'Rustom': The re-invention of Akshay Kumar
- Milkha Singh launches 'Read India' initiative