Leandro Penna denies writing offensive tweets about Katie Price
Los Angeles: Argentine model Leandro Penna has denied writing offensive messages on Twitter against ex-fiancée Katie Price.
The tweets, which surfaced Nov 9 on Penna`s Twitter, claimed that Price will always stay unhappy and men just use her physically.
Dailymail.co.uk reports that Penna`s agent has denied the reports saying: "The use of English shows it couldn`t have been Leandro, he can`t even speak English. I tried to explain to him what had happened."
Price and Penna got engaged in April 2012 but ended their relationship last month.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vivek Oberoi to be seen in 'No Smoking' commercial
- Awards are an inspiration to work harder: Amaal Mallik
- Watch: Salman Khan's 'Sultan' title track packs quite a punch!
- Cotton, bamboo blends best summer fabrics for children!
- Shahid Kapoor’s on-screen cousin 'Jassi' from 'Udta Punjab' will make you go weak in the knees – Pics inside