Leandro Penna denies writing offensive tweets about Katie Price
Los Angeles: Argentine model Leandro Penna has denied writing offensive messages on Twitter against ex-fiancée Katie Price.
The tweets, which surfaced Nov 9 on Penna`s Twitter, claimed that Price will always stay unhappy and men just use her physically.
Dailymail.co.uk reports that Penna`s agent has denied the reports saying: "The use of English shows it couldn`t have been Leandro, he can`t even speak English. I tried to explain to him what had happened."
Price and Penna got engaged in April 2012 but ended their relationship last month.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Telegu-Hindi actress involved in high profile prostitution racket bust in Goa
- Pakistani model Ayyan Ali's bail plea rejected
- Bobby Flay becomes first chef to receive star on Hollywood Walk of Fame
- The more you shop, the more you are tempted to make unplanned purchases
- Twitter bot stands for Caitlyn Jenner by correcting users who misgender her