Leandro Penna denies writing offensive tweets about Katie Price
Los Angeles: Argentine model Leandro Penna has denied writing offensive messages on Twitter against ex-fiancée Katie Price.
The tweets, which surfaced Nov 9 on Penna`s Twitter, claimed that Price will always stay unhappy and men just use her physically.
Dailymail.co.uk reports that Penna`s agent has denied the reports saying: "The use of English shows it couldn`t have been Leandro, he can`t even speak English. I tried to explain to him what had happened."
Price and Penna got engaged in April 2012 but ended their relationship last month.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Madhur Bhandarkar takes expert advice from Subramanian Swamy for film on emergency? View pics
- In Pics: Remember 'Hip Hip Hurray'? This is what its star-cast looks like now!
- Trailer out! Salman Khan, Anushka Sharma's 'Sultan' will leave you with goosebumps – Watch now
- 'Comedy Nights' needed a 'Bachao' from Akshay Kumar over racist jokes on Lisa Haydon? Details inside
- Being a mom tops my priority list, says Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Best of your sex life begins at 40!
- Paris Jackson gets tattoo in honour of father Michael Jackson
- This Shiva Temple in Pakistan dates back to the times of Mahabharata
- Ever heard of banana tea? Watch why it is great for your sleep!
- Hooked to selfies because you think you are attractive – here’s a reality check