Liz Hurley’s pet parrot is a fan of ‘Bruno Mars’!
Washington: Elizabeth Hurley’s pet parrot Ping Pong is said to have become such a big fan of the band ‘Bruno Mars’, that she has been ‘shouting and squawking’ at the sound of them.
The model-and-actress’ feathered friend - a Blue Fronted Amazonian breed named Ping Pong, who can mimic sounds and human speech - is favouring the ‘Grenade’ singer’s tracks, reports Contactmusic.
The 45-year-old brunette beauty wrote on her twitter page: "V difficult to play music in Ping’s vicinity now - the shouting and squawking is astonishing. Her current favourite? Bruno Mars. (sic)"
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Diwali 2016: Tips to keep your pets safe!
- 'Bewadey' series, episode 1: This is how drunkards deal with Johnny's 'break-up'!
- Diwali 2016 schedule: Festivals and significance
- Diwali 2016: Wondering what clothes to buy for kids? Check out the dos and don'ts
- Diwali 2016: Here’s how you can stay fit during festive season