Liz Hurley’s pet parrot is a fan of ‘Bruno Mars’!
Washington: Elizabeth Hurley’s pet parrot Ping Pong is said to have become such a big fan of the band ‘Bruno Mars’, that she has been ‘shouting and squawking’ at the sound of them.
The model-and-actress’ feathered friend - a Blue Fronted Amazonian breed named Ping Pong, who can mimic sounds and human speech - is favouring the ‘Grenade’ singer’s tracks, reports Contactmusic.
The 45-year-old brunette beauty wrote on her twitter page: "V difficult to play music in Ping’s vicinity now - the shouting and squawking is astonishing. Her current favourite? Bruno Mars. (sic)"
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan would definitely like to have a child
- Salman Khan’s top 10 films over the years
- See: Sridevi’s daughter Khushi kisses Jack Gilinsky; 3 month old pic goes viral
- Pakistan expresses its ‘Jazbaa’ for Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Salman Khan, Shah Rukh Khan are not stars but co-stars for Nawazuddin Siddiqui