Madonna sells Beverly Hills mansion
Los Angeles: Singer Madonna has sold her Beverly Hill mansion for $20million deal.
The singer had put the pad for sale in January this year. She had bought the house with her ex-husband Guy Ritchie in 2003 for $12 million, reports tmz.com.
The singer has pocketed a profit of $8million.
The new owner is said to be a wealthy Wall Street banker, who was attracted by the privacy the posh abode offers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shilpa Shinde files FIR against 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai' producer, accuses him of sexual harassment!
- FIR against Shirish Kunder for 'insulting' UP CM Yogi Adityanath!
- Alia Bhatt achieved everything on her own: Pooja Bhatt
- Sixth sense in women key self-defence, says Vidyut Jammwal
- The Voice India...' winner wants to playback for Salman Khan