Madonna sells Beverly Hills mansion
Los Angeles: Singer Madonna has sold her Beverly Hill mansion for $20million deal.
The singer had put the pad for sale in January this year. She had bought the house with her ex-husband Guy Ritchie in 2003 for $12 million, reports tmz.com.
The singer has pocketed a profit of $8million.
The new owner is said to be a wealthy Wall Street banker, who was attracted by the privacy the posh abode offers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Johnny Depp's lawyer responds to Amber Heard's abuse allegations
- 'Veerappan' Box Office collections, movie mints Rs 1.77 cr on first day!
- 'Alice Through The Looking Glass' movie review: A visual extravaganza
- Ditch heavy furniture, go for poufs and stools!
- Easy way to give a quirky twist to bar at home