Madonna sells Beverly Hills mansion
Los Angeles: Singer Madonna has sold her Beverly Hill mansion for $20million deal.
The singer had put the pad for sale in January this year. She had bought the house with her ex-husband Guy Ritchie in 2003 for $12 million, reports tmz.com.
The singer has pocketed a profit of $8million.
The new owner is said to be a wealthy Wall Street banker, who was attracted by the privacy the posh abode offers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mamata Banerjee pays homage to 'Mahanayak' Uttam Kumar
- Want to make your loved one's birthday special? Watch how to make handmade cards!
- Sidharth Malhotra, Katrina Kaif look super HOT in new 'Kala Chashma' stills! You will 'Baar Baar Dekho' it
- S H Raza was a secularist in the true sense: Fraternity
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' beats Salman Khan's 'Sultan', rakes in Rs 40 cr on opening day!