Madonna sells Beverly Hills mansion
Los Angeles: Singer Madonna has sold her Beverly Hill mansion for $20million deal.
The singer had put the pad for sale in January this year. She had bought the house with her ex-husband Guy Ritchie in 2003 for $12 million, reports tmz.com.
The singer has pocketed a profit of $8million.
The new owner is said to be a wealthy Wall Street banker, who was attracted by the privacy the posh abode offers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bill Murray receives Mark Twain prize
- Rock On 2 TRAILER OUT! Shraddha Kapoor, Farhan Akhtar and team strike the right chord
- Rangoon diaries: Kangana Ranaut REVEALS about her experience of changing clothes behind rocks!
- Ajay Devgn's BIGGEST fear is losing loved ones
- Anoushka Shankar coming to India for six city tour