Mahie Gill recounts spooky experience
Mumbai: Mahie Gill has wrapped up the shooting of ‘Gang of Ghosts’ in which she plays a ghost. The actress says she has had some strange experiences with the spirits in real life.
"I have shot a couple of time in Gujarat and old havelis (palaces) two to three times. So, I have had some experiences. During the shoot of `Saheb, Biwi aur Gangster Returns`, I used to hear some noises at night," the 37-year-old said on sets of the film Tuesday, which was their last day of shooting for ‘Gang of Ghosts’.
"Like at 3 a.m. there were sounds of furniture being moved and Soha (Ali Khan) and I used to think who is doing it. We thought may be the crew was (doing it). But they didn`t do it," she added.
In ‘Gang of Ghosts’, which is a remake of Bengali blockbuster ‘Bhooter Bhabishyat’, also features Sharman Joshi and Meera Chopra. Sharman says he believes in ghosts.
"I believe in ghosts, in energy which is not tangible. Effectively spirits and all also... I believe are possible and very much in our lives," Sharman said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rangoon movie Tweet review
- Maha Shivaratri 2017: In this Shiva temple, devotees offer broom!
- Shahid Kapoor doesn’t want to work with Kangana Ranaut? ‘Queen’ actress clears the air
- Deepika Padukone answers question on rumours about her plans to attend Oscar Awards
- Maha Shivaratri 2017: Sudarsan Pattnaik pays tribute to Lord Shiva with sand art