Marc Anthony meets Dominican President
London: Latin singer Marc Anthony has won the support of the president of the Dominican Republic for his revamped children`s orphanage.
The 45-year-old singer met president, Danilo Medina on April 21 to discuss government assistance for the orphanage and Medina has pledged to help Anthony, reportedly.
"I met him, I admire him a lot. We had a good time. He left us an open path of communication. In his words, `Whatever you need, I am at your service. We are ready to contribute, help out`," Anthony said in a statement.
"(Medina) gave us his word and asked us to come back soon to see how things are going," Anthony added. The orphanage has been a passion project for Anthony, who began work to improve facilities at the home in 2012.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tiger Shroff starrer 'A Flying Jatt' sequel on cards?
- Amazon Prime Video India partners with Vishesh Films
- Akshay Kumar's 'Gold' based on India's first olympic medal
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 694: Abhi saves Pragya yet again from getting killed
- I am completely against banning Pakistani actors in India: Dibakar Banerjee