Marc Anthony meets Dominican President
London: Latin singer Marc Anthony has won the support of the president of the Dominican Republic for his revamped children`s orphanage.
The 45-year-old singer met president, Danilo Medina on April 21 to discuss government assistance for the orphanage and Medina has pledged to help Anthony, reportedly.
"I met him, I admire him a lot. We had a good time. He left us an open path of communication. In his words, `Whatever you need, I am at your service. We are ready to contribute, help out`," Anthony said in a statement.
"(Medina) gave us his word and asked us to come back soon to see how things are going," Anthony added. The orphanage has been a passion project for Anthony, who began work to improve facilities at the home in 2012.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Supreme Court directs actor Rajpal Yadav to undergo 6-day jail term
- The wedding trailer of Divyanka Tripathi-Vivek Dahiya is beautiful in all possible ways- WATCH magic taking over!
- Post her lip-kiss spree with Ranveer Singh in 'Befikre' THIS is what Vaani Kapoor has to say about kissing- READ
- Arjun Rampal cannot get enough of Sidharth Malhotra-Katrina Kaif's 'Kala Chashma'
- Mahesh Babu gears up for next with AR Murugadoss
- The legend of Nataraja form of Lord Shiva is inspiring, meaningful
- Five simple pocket-friendly tips to give your home a ‘natural’ makeover
- Emraan Hashmi's son Ayaan appears in video for tiger cause
- Single Indian women want to write their own marriage vows
- Single Indian women want to write their own wedding vows