McKellen steps in for Patrick Stewart to help man propose
Los Angeles: Ian McKellen opted to help a fan propose when his best friend Patrick Stewart could not be there.
In a funny video posted to YouTube by director Brett Lotriet Best, Best holds up signs to propose to his boyfriend Khalid Shawwa, who`s a big fan of Stewart`s show `Star Trek: The Next Generation`.
"We all know how you feel about Star Trek`s Captain Picard. So I searched the galaxy for Patrick Stewart and finally asked his best friend for help!," Best wrote.
McKellen appears in the video with this advice: "Khalid, I`ve got bad news for you?it`s good news as well?but the bad news is, Patrick Stewart is married," the 75-year-old actor said.
"I married him. Well, no, I was the minister at the wedding. He`s not available. The good news is that Brett is available. So, think it over, do the right thing."
Best then holds up a sign that reads, "Will you marry me?"
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Beyonce to perform at MTV Video Music Awards 2016?
- Amber Heard to depose in Depp-divorce case on August 6
- My son is going to follow me: Simon Cowell
- Salman Khan black buck case: Will provide protection to witness if he asks for it, says Kataria
- ‘Mirzya’ boy Harshvardhan Kapoor begins shooting 'Bhavesh Joshi'