Mick Jagger`s daughter`s saucy perfume ad outrages Muslim group
London: Mick Jagger`s daughter Georgia May Jagger has outraged a Muslim group after she was seen in a saucy perfume advertisement of Just Cavalli.
The 22-year-old Brit model sported a tattoo that followers of Sufism claims it showed a sacred and trademarked symbol, suggest reports.
Nasim Bahadorani, a campaign organiser, said that to use something that meant so much to them for profit cheapened their sacred symbol and it was disrespectful and offensive.
Georgia was also heard calling the symbol a "sign of seduction".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Singer-songwriter Dan Hicks dies at 74
- Umesh Shukla wants to make socially relevant film with Sanjay Dutt
- Varun Dhawan encourages youth to 'follow their own style'
- AR Rahman with Mercedes-Benz launches a music based web-series 'ProjectX'
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!