Mila Kunis cried when Ashton Kutcher proposed her
London: Actress Mila Kunis has revealed she cried when actor Ashton Kutcher proposed her and it was the best day of her life so far.
The 30-year-old former `That 70s Show` star reportedly said her relationship with Kutcher, 36, is different from all the ones she had in the past.
"I cried. I was a mess. Not to discredit any relationships in my past, but this relationship is different," she said.
"All of a sudden, it wasn`t the same. And I was really proud of myself for acknowledging that," Kunis said, recalling the day Kutcher proposed her.
Kunis said before Kutcher she could easily say no to people but he changed it all for her.
"I was really good at saying no. I decided I was just going to say yes to any opportunity that came, no matter how crazy. And it changed my life."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- IIFA 2016: Priyanka Chopra wins 'Woman of the Year' award, expresses her joy on Twitter! - View pic
- IIFA 2016: Ranveer Singh gets his fanboy moment with Fawad Khan!
- IIFA 2016 Fashion Trends: Top 6 looks that nailed it at the green carpet! - View pics
- Michael Sheen to make directorial debut in killer movie
- IIFA Awards 2016: Here is the list of winners