Miley Cyrus buys car for pets
Los Angeles: Singer Miley Cyrus has found a new way to pamper her pets! She has reportedly bought a car for her dogs.
Cyrus owns five pooches - Happy, Bean, Floyd, Mary Jane and Penny Lane. She has bought a Range Rover Sport car for them to travel around, reports dailystar.co.uk.
"Last week she bought a white Maserati Quattroporte and a red Porsche Cayenne for herself," said a source.
"But she also splashed out 100,000 pounds on a Range Rover Sport. The dogs are banned from her cars, but they basically own the Range Rover," the source added.
The friendly canines are allowed to do whatever they want in their own car.
"They`re free to jump around, leave their hair over it, scratch it and have their blankets in there. Miley even joked that if she dies, the Range Rover will go to them," said the source.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ranveer Singh's act in 'Bajirao Mastani' stirred me: Hrithik Roshan
- Diljit Dosanjh is Ekta Kapoor's 'Super Singh'
- Good head of hair a real confidence booster: Priyanka Chopra
- Javed Akhtar turns 72, wife Shabana Azmi praises his 'magical persona'
- Shah Rukh Khan, Nawazuddin to promote 'Raees' in Dubai