Milla Jovovich wants a baby
Los Angeles: American actress-model Milla Jovovich is ready to have another baby as she doesn`t want to have too large an age gap between six-year-old daughter Ever and a younger sibling.
The 38-year-old, who has a six-year-old daughter, Ever, with husband Paul Anderson, says expanding her family is her top priority.
"I want to have a baby and that is my number one priority. If I don`t do it now, it will get more difficult the older I get," contactmusic.com quoted Jovovich as saying.
"Ever is always talking about how much she wants to be a big sister. I have to do it before she is too old to enjoy it. I don`t have all the time in the world to think about it," she added.
The "Resident Evil" actress is content to be a ``stay-at-home mum`` and has been turning down work to be with her daughter.
"I have been saying no to everything. There is talk of doing another `Resident Evil` at the end of next year, but I don`t want to do anything before that. I`m happy being a stay-at-home mum. Mum world is amazing," she said.
"When I`m home I`m not feeling any anxiety or stress over work, I`m a different person. My relationship with my husband becomes closer, too, when I`m relaxed, and that is really important if you want to have another baby," added Jovovich.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan thanks fans after acquittal in 18-year-old chinkara poaching cases
- 'Dishoom' to get shield against piracy
- Bikini pictures of ‘DJ Wale Babu’ sensation Natasa Stankovic will make your heart skip a beat!
- Guess who? THIS Hollywood celebrity wants to do a film with Shah Rukh Khan
- Sonam Kapoor's look in next film mix of high-end fashion, ethnic