Monica Lewinsky`s belongings up for auction
Los Angeles: Former White House intern and TV personality Monica Lewinsky`s black dressing gown and notes to a former lover are up for auction on a Santa Monica, California company`s website.
Bosses at Nate D Sanders Auctions have placed 32 lots under the hammer after taking charge of the Lewinsky collection recently, reported Hollywood Life.
Auction manager Laura Yntema said that the items were handed over by the ex-wife of Lewinsky`s former lover and high school teacher Andy Bleiler, adding that many of the keepsakes were submitted to special prosecutor Kenneth Starr during his investigation into Clinton`s affair with his intern during the late 1990s.
The scandal led to the President`s impeachment.
According to the auction house`s website, the items were sent to the Bleiler family after Starr completed his investigation.
The collection is expected to fetch between USD 25,000 and USD 50,000.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gurmehar Kaur row: Madhur Bhandarkar reacts to Javed Akhtar's 'hardly literate' tweet
- Not bothered about fashion police: Priyanka Chopra
- Dubbing is like reliving the whole film: Kriti Sanon
- 'Kader Khan in Canada with son, everything fine'
- Feel proud to generate steady work for craftsmen: Manish Malhotra