Monica Lewinsky`s belongings up for auction
Los Angeles: Former White House intern and TV personality Monica Lewinsky`s black dressing gown and notes to a former lover are up for auction on a Santa Monica, California company`s website.
Bosses at Nate D Sanders Auctions have placed 32 lots under the hammer after taking charge of the Lewinsky collection recently, reported Hollywood Life.
Auction manager Laura Yntema said that the items were handed over by the ex-wife of Lewinsky`s former lover and high school teacher Andy Bleiler, adding that many of the keepsakes were submitted to special prosecutor Kenneth Starr during his investigation into Clinton`s affair with his intern during the late 1990s.
The scandal led to the President`s impeachment.
According to the auction house`s website, the items were sent to the Bleiler family after Starr completed his investigation.
The collection is expected to fetch between USD 25,000 and USD 50,000.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out: Gorgeous and elegant heroines of Sanjay Leela Bhansali
- Website plays up Aamir Khan intolerance row; gives readers chance to slap or kiss him
- SC dismisses TN govt's plea for police custody of singer Kovan
- I want to venture into production: Deepika Padukone
- In pics: Amitabh Bachchan's scooter ride in Kolkata!