Naomi Campbell wants to become mother
Supermodel Naomi Campbell wants to have a baby and insists she does not need a partner to help her raise a family.
Campbell, 43, who split from longterm boyfriend Vladimir Doronin last year, said she would love to have a family, reportedLY.
"I do want to have children, whether I have a man or not. I will have it on my own," she said.
The British beauty, who has long been a campaigner for ethnic diversity in the modelling industry, also insisted that the fashion industry is not responsible for models suffering from eating disorders.
"You cannot blame our industry for the body type of women. The food issue is a really sensitive subject for me, and it makes me nervous to really talk about it because I`ve never seen a designer in my whole 28 years say to someone, `Go on a diet, lose weight?`," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan thanks fans after acquittal in 18-year-old chinkara poaching cases
- 'Dishoom' to get shield against piracy
- Bikini pictures of ‘DJ Wale Babu’ sensation Natasa Stankovic will make your heart skip a beat!
- Guess who? THIS Hollywood celebrity wants to do a film with Shah Rukh Khan
- Sonam Kapoor's look in next film mix of high-end fashion, ethnic