Naomi Campbell wants to become mother
Supermodel Naomi Campbell wants to have a baby and insists she does not need a partner to help her raise a family.
Campbell, 43, who split from longterm boyfriend Vladimir Doronin last year, said she would love to have a family, reportedLY.
"I do want to have children, whether I have a man or not. I will have it on my own," she said.
The British beauty, who has long been a campaigner for ethnic diversity in the modelling industry, also insisted that the fashion industry is not responsible for models suffering from eating disorders.
"You cannot blame our industry for the body type of women. The food issue is a really sensitive subject for me, and it makes me nervous to really talk about it because I`ve never seen a designer in my whole 28 years say to someone, `Go on a diet, lose weight?`," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Diwali 2016 schedule: Festivals and significance
- Diwali 2016: Wondering what clothes to buy for kids? Check out the dos and don'ts
- Diwali 2016: Here’s how you can stay fit during festive season
- Here's how to get glowing skin this Diwali
- Parents' online posts about children may turn risky: reveals study