No Playboy club in Goa as beach shack: Goa Chief Minister
Panaji: Goa Chief Minister Manohar Parrikar said Monday his government will not permit Playboy club to open in Goa as a beach shack.
Speaking in the assembly, Parrikar said that according to the Goa government`s beach shack policy, shacks could not be allotted in the name of branded chains international but in names of individuals.
"I am assuring the house that Playboy Club will not be allowed as a shack. We give permissions only to individuals and not to global chains," Parrikar said.
It is not clear whether the club will be allowed permission to function as a conventional city club, rather than as a beach shack.
The issue of granting permission to Playboy club, promoted by the Mumbai-based PB Lifestyle, has triggered a revolt within the BJP.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bill Murray receives Mark Twain prize
- Rock On 2 TRAILER OUT! Shraddha Kapoor, Farhan Akhtar and team strike the right chord
- Rangoon diaries: Kangana Ranaut REVEALS about her experience of changing clothes behind rocks!
- Ajay Devgn's BIGGEST fear is losing loved ones
- Anoushka Shankar coming to India for six city tour