Oprah Winfrey sells Chicago store space at $1 million loss
New York: Oprah Winfrey has sold the Chicago storefront, where she opened her flagship `Oprah Store` in 2008, at a loss of more than 1 million dollars.
In the store, she sold Oprah-logo apparel and Oprah`s Closet items including designer clothing and shoes previously owned by her and whose proceeds went to charity, the New York Daily News reported.
Shortly after ending the syndicated talk show- The Oprah Winfrey Show- in 2011, the 59-year-old sold the space to a yoga studio this year for 875,000 dollars.
She originally bought it for 1.9 million dollars.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Guess who? This Bollywood veteran is giving Salman Khan serious fitness goals - Pic inside
- Usher announces new album 'Hard II Love'
- Remember Parul Chauhan aka Ragini from 'Bidaai'? Her latest pictures will make your jaw drop!
- Watch: Mouni Roy, Sanjeeda Sheikh's crazy 'Afghan Jalebi' act will make your day!
- B-Town celebs send warm wishes to Shahid Kapoor and Mira Rajput on birth of their daughter!