Oprah Winfrey sells Chicago store space at $1 million loss
New York: Oprah Winfrey has sold the Chicago storefront, where she opened her flagship `Oprah Store` in 2008, at a loss of more than 1 million dollars.
In the store, she sold Oprah-logo apparel and Oprah`s Closet items including designer clothing and shoes previously owned by her and whose proceeds went to charity, the New York Daily News reported.
Shortly after ending the syndicated talk show- The Oprah Winfrey Show- in 2011, the 59-year-old sold the space to a yoga studio this year for 875,000 dollars.
She originally bought it for 1.9 million dollars.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Want to make your loved one's birthday special? Watch how to make handmade cards!
- Sidharth Malhotra, Katrina Kaif look super HOT in new 'Kala Chashma' stills! You will 'Baar Baar Dekho' it
- S H Raza was a secularist in the true sense: Fraternity
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' beats Salman Khan's 'Sultan', rakes in Rs 40 cr on opening day!
- 'Casino Royale' actress Caterina Murino was sleepless over rape cases in India