Original Han Solo blaster from `The Empire Strikes Back` up for auction
Washington: The blaster pistol that Harrison Ford used in the Star Wars films `Return of the Jedi` and `The Empire Strikes Back` is set to go under the hammer at a starting bid of 200,000 dollars.
According to the auction site, the blaster is exactly in its original filming condition and therefore exhibits wear from use, but retains all of the original details, including the flash suppressor and scope, Fox News reported.
The website further added that the blaster is based on a German issue Mauser C96 pistol and was custom-made from resin for the `Star Wars` films by casting the original hero prop from the first `Star Wars: A New Hope.`
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Raees' promotion by train: Huge crowd erupts at Vadodara to see Shah Rukh Khan; 1 reported dead in lathicharge
- 'Commando 2' trailer is out! Vidyut Jammwal enthrals audience with mind-blowing stunts - WATCH
- Arms Act case: Being a friend I am happy for Salman Khan, says Daisy Shah
- Ali Fazal sponsors self-defence for girls in his family
- When Shah Rukh Khan visited Taj Mahal with his 'first income'