Paris Jackson asked to reconnect with family
Los Angeles: Late pop star Michael Jackson`s daughter Paris, who has returned here from her boarding school in Utah, has been advised to reconnect with her family.
After she made an attempt to take her life, her doctors have advised her to create a family support system. Doctors want her to mend fences with Katherine, her siblings and other immediate family because they think it`s important to her healing, suggest reports.
Paris was hanging out in Calabasas Wednesday night with some friends as guardian T.J. Jackson followed closely behind. It looks like the guy with the dark hair might be a date or a boyfriend.
"The doctors, who have been treating Paris after she tried to take her life, have told her she needs to create a family support system ... because she`s become estranged from her entire family," tmz.com quoted a source as saying.
Doctors were concerned 16-year-old only meaningful relationship has been with Debbie Rowe, her biological mother who does not have custody.
Paris tried to take her own life by cutting herself a year ago. At the the boarding school, she`s receiving therapy.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Adult film actress Jessica Drake accuses Donald Trump of sexual misconduct
- Happy that protests against Karan Johar's movie are over: Madhur Bhandarkar on 'ADHM' row
- Children helping Angelina Jolie to rethink divorce tactics from Brad Pitt
- Here's how to get glowing skin this Diwali
- Shabana Azmi slams Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis—Here's why