Paris Jackson asked to reconnect with family
Los Angeles: Late pop star Michael Jackson`s daughter Paris, who has returned here from her boarding school in Utah, has been advised to reconnect with her family.
After she made an attempt to take her life, her doctors have advised her to create a family support system. Doctors want her to mend fences with Katherine, her siblings and other immediate family because they think it`s important to her healing, suggest reports.
Paris was hanging out in Calabasas Wednesday night with some friends as guardian T.J. Jackson followed closely behind. It looks like the guy with the dark hair might be a date or a boyfriend.
"The doctors, who have been treating Paris after she tried to take her life, have told her she needs to create a family support system ... because she`s become estranged from her entire family," tmz.com quoted a source as saying.
Doctors were concerned 16-year-old only meaningful relationship has been with Debbie Rowe, her biological mother who does not have custody.
Paris tried to take her own life by cutting herself a year ago. At the the boarding school, she`s receiving therapy.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- OMG: Akshay Kumar's bodyguard punches a fan – Details inside
- Photo alert! Imran Khan and wife Avantika Malik party with Ranbir Kapoor
- PeeCee's day out! Priyanka Chopra spends candid time with besties – Pictures inside
- Will never talk about my personal life, boyfriend: Sonam Kapoor
- Date issues keep away Katrina Kaif from doing film for Salman Khan
- Not getting visa? This Balaji temple can help you fly abroad
- Can you see the correct picture? Click to know
- Sensitive people more vulnerable to online dating scams
- This Rajasthan temple has over 20,000 rats – Click here to know more about it
- Powerful Santana Gopala Mantra for women who wish to conceive