Paris Jackson asked to reconnect with family
Los Angeles: Late pop star Michael Jackson`s daughter Paris, who has returned here from her boarding school in Utah, has been advised to reconnect with her family.
After she made an attempt to take her life, her doctors have advised her to create a family support system. Doctors want her to mend fences with Katherine, her siblings and other immediate family because they think it`s important to her healing, suggest reports.
Paris was hanging out in Calabasas Wednesday night with some friends as guardian T.J. Jackson followed closely behind. It looks like the guy with the dark hair might be a date or a boyfriend.
"The doctors, who have been treating Paris after she tried to take her life, have told her she needs to create a family support system ... because she`s become estranged from her entire family," tmz.com quoted a source as saying.
Doctors were concerned 16-year-old only meaningful relationship has been with Debbie Rowe, her biological mother who does not have custody.
Paris tried to take her own life by cutting herself a year ago. At the the boarding school, she`s receiving therapy.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Daddy Shah Rukh's message for daughter Suhana will melt your heart
- Watch: Why did Deepika Padukone make fun of Ranbir Kapoor?
- Sonakshi Sinha burns Twitter trolls for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- People think I want publicity from talking about Jiah Khan: Sooraj
- Athiya Shetty is 'biggest support' for Sooraj Pancholi