Paul McCartney bans meat, Facebook on sets
London: Legendary Beatles star Paul McCartney has forbidden his production team from having meat, scrolling through social networking sites and consumption of non-prescription drugs throughout the shoot of a new video.
The 71-year-old, who has been a lifelong supporter of animal rights, is shooting for his new track ‘Queenie eye’ at Abbey Road Studios here, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"It was meant as a joke but, still, you would be out on your ear if you ignored the memo. Anyone found on Twitter, Facebook or nibbling a ham sandwich would be rejected immediately," a source told The Sun newspaper.
"Drug consumption might be harder to prove, but still," the source added.
Actors Johnny Depp and Sean Penn will also make a cameo appearance in the video.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Like seriously! Kanye West lying naked along with other 11 personalities on his 'Famous' video - Watch
- Jacqueline Fernandez at the launch of two Aéropostale stores in Mumbai! Pic inside
- Talent is unstoppable! Alia Bhatt aspires for Hollywood
- Why was Pulkit Samrat miffed with paparazzi? – Know here
- Why photoshop them? Try saffron, apples to get 'real armpits'