Paul McCartney bans meat, Facebook on sets
London: Legendary Beatles star Paul McCartney has forbidden his production team from having meat, scrolling through social networking sites and consumption of non-prescription drugs throughout the shoot of a new video.
The 71-year-old, who has been a lifelong supporter of animal rights, is shooting for his new track ‘Queenie eye’ at Abbey Road Studios here, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"It was meant as a joke but, still, you would be out on your ear if you ignored the memo. Anyone found on Twitter, Facebook or nibbling a ham sandwich would be rejected immediately," a source told The Sun newspaper.
"Drug consumption might be harder to prove, but still," the source added.
Actors Johnny Depp and Sean Penn will also make a cameo appearance in the video.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pooja Joshi of 'Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai' gets hitched to beau!
- Willow: where street food meets exotic taste in a cafe setting
- Aamir Khan has every right to be worried, says Aparna Sen
- 'Jai Gangaajal' is my way of protesting, says Prakash Jha
- Everyone has right to an opinion, except a celebrity: Sonu Nigam