Paul McCartney bans meat, Facebook on sets
London: Legendary Beatles star Paul McCartney has forbidden his production team from having meat, scrolling through social networking sites and consumption of non-prescription drugs throughout the shoot of a new video.
The 71-year-old, who has been a lifelong supporter of animal rights, is shooting for his new track ‘Queenie eye’ at Abbey Road Studios here, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"It was meant as a joke but, still, you would be out on your ear if you ignored the memo. Anyone found on Twitter, Facebook or nibbling a ham sandwich would be rejected immediately," a source told The Sun newspaper.
"Drug consumption might be harder to prove, but still," the source added.
Actors Johnny Depp and Sean Penn will also make a cameo appearance in the video.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan in 'Raees' NEW POSTER will blow your mind!
- Katrina Kaif: Society fails to recognise marital rape as a crime; women must speak up!
- Jayalalithaa death: Sudarsan Pattnaik pays sand art tribute to the iconic leader
- Ranveer Singh was in 'Befikre' even before Aditya Chopra! Here's the truth
- Jayalalithaa death: Telugu stars mourn Amma's loss!