Paul Walker`s death certificate reveals traumatic and thermal injuries as cause of death
Washington: Paul Walker`s death certificate states that the combined effects of traumatic and thermal injuries were the reason behind the actor`s death.
Therefore, this means that the late actor did not die from the impact of the crash alone but was also burned to death in the resulting fire, TMZ.com reported.
However `The Fast and Furious` actor`s friend Roger Rodas, who was driving the 2005 Porsche Carrera GT, died upon impact from multiple traumatic injuries.
According to the certificate, both men died quickly with the time period between the crash and their deaths determined as rapid.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' declared tax-free in Madhya Pradesh
- Zee Jaipur Literature Festival: Donald Trump is like a car salesman, says Man Booker Prize winner Paul Beatty
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof
- Donald Trump was obsessed with me: Kristen Stewart on his old tweet about her
- Priyanka Chopra thanks 'Quantico' team for People's Choice Award!