Paul Walker`s organs too charred to be donated
Los Angeles: Late actor Paul Walker`s injuries, following his car crash in November 2013, were so bad that none of his organs were fit to be donated, new autopsy details reveal.
The actor officially died from the "combined effects of traumatic and thermal injuries", but a more comprehensive report lists several other injuries, including multiple bone fractures, reports tmz.com.
The report also states that none of Walker`s organs were suitable for donation because of the extent of his injuries. Walker`s jaw, collarbone, left upper arm, ribs and pelvis were fractured by the impact of the crash.
The new autopsy details also confirm that neither Walker nor Rodas had drugs or alcohol in their systems at the time of the accident.
The “Fast and the Furious” star was a passenger in a Porsche that his friend and business partner, Roger Rodas, was driving and lost control of in Santa Clarita, California.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Playing Sikh man in a serious film was tough: Vir Das
- Hansal Mehta reveals Rajkummar's look from 'Omerta' on his birthday
- Amitabh Bachchan to host 'Savdhaan India'
- Sonakshi Sinha will emerge as role model: Shatrughan Sinha
- Alia Bhatt to turn 'Dulhania' for Badrinath aka Varun Dhawan one more time! Picture blast
- What makes some people binge drink while others stay sober! Read inside
- In a rush for office? Grab a quick, fun breakfast
- Chris Brown released from jail on USD 250,000 bail
- Do you love to buy handbags and worry about where to keep them? Watch video for help!
- Are blackheads giving you nightmares? Relax, and watch this video