Paul Walker`s organs too charred to be donated
Los Angeles: Late actor Paul Walker`s injuries, following his car crash in November 2013, were so bad that none of his organs were fit to be donated, new autopsy details reveal.
The actor officially died from the "combined effects of traumatic and thermal injuries", but a more comprehensive report lists several other injuries, including multiple bone fractures, reports tmz.com.
The report also states that none of Walker`s organs were suitable for donation because of the extent of his injuries. Walker`s jaw, collarbone, left upper arm, ribs and pelvis were fractured by the impact of the crash.
The new autopsy details also confirm that neither Walker nor Rodas had drugs or alcohol in their systems at the time of the accident.
The “Fast and the Furious” star was a passenger in a Porsche that his friend and business partner, Roger Rodas, was driving and lost control of in Santa Clarita, California.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Adult film actress Jessica Drake accuses Donald Trump of sexual misconduct
- Happy that protests against Karan Johar's movie are over: Madhur Bhandarkar on 'ADHM' row
- Children helping Angelina Jolie to rethink divorce tactics from Brad Pitt
- Here's how to get glowing skin this Diwali
- Shabana Azmi slams Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis—Here's why