Paul Walker`s organs too charred to be donated
Los Angeles: Late actor Paul Walker`s injuries, following his car crash in November 2013, were so bad that none of his organs were fit to be donated, new autopsy details reveal.
The actor officially died from the "combined effects of traumatic and thermal injuries", but a more comprehensive report lists several other injuries, including multiple bone fractures, reports tmz.com.
The report also states that none of Walker`s organs were suitable for donation because of the extent of his injuries. Walker`s jaw, collarbone, left upper arm, ribs and pelvis were fractured by the impact of the crash.
The new autopsy details also confirm that neither Walker nor Rodas had drugs or alcohol in their systems at the time of the accident.
The “Fast and the Furious” star was a passenger in a Porsche that his friend and business partner, Roger Rodas, was driving and lost control of in Santa Clarita, California.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidhu to bring Kapil Sharma and Sunil Grover TOGETHER! Here's what you should know
- Noted Yakshagana artiste Gerukatte Gangaiah Shetty collapses on stage, dies
- Former Miss India Priyadarshini Chatterjee fights for child abuse victim
- Salman Khan feels grounded, all thanks to family and friends!
- Anushka Sharma has found her long-term goal!