Peter Andre wants to go globe-trotting with kids
London: Singer Peter Andre wants to take his kids on an adventure trip around the world.
The 40-year-old has two children, Junior, seven and five-year-old Princess Tiaamii with ex-wife Katie Price, reported Contactmusic.
"I really want to go backpacking around the world when the kids are older too. I`d do it properly staying in hostels, living on a budget, all that kind of thing. But I`d take a credit card with me just in case I needed to splash out on a nice hotel!" Andre said.
The singer also denied speculations about moving back to Australia.
"There`s been a bit of speculation about me planning to move back to Australia after I made a comment on my show, but it`ll be a long time before I do it probably 10 years or so.
"To be honest, if I didn`t have kids, I might have already gone back there. I really love the UK, but until recently, the weather had been getting to me a bit! Andre added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mamata Banerjee pays homage to 'Mahanayak' Uttam Kumar
- Want to make your loved one's birthday special? Watch how to make handmade cards!
- Sidharth Malhotra, Katrina Kaif look super HOT in new 'Kala Chashma' stills! You will 'Baar Baar Dekho' it
- S H Raza was a secularist in the true sense: Fraternity
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' beats Salman Khan's 'Sultan', crosses Rs 40 cr mark on opening day!