Peter Andre wants to name hot dogs after himself
London: Singer Peter Andre, who has his own cafe in Brighton, has launched his range of hot dogs. He says he can name one of them after himself.
"My coffee shop New York Coffee Club has only been open for six months, but it is already doing really well," Andre told new-magazine.co.uk.
"Last week, we launched our own range of hot dogs. Perhaps I could name one after myself and call it the `Dre Dog`. It would be very meaty! We are also planning to launch an open-mic night," he added.
Andre`s daughter, Princess, five, has been showing her own culinary flare over the last week too by helping him in the kitchen, while her seven-year-old brother, Junior, has been ill.
"Princess has been a little star this week and has been helping daddy lots. She has been cleaning the house, helped me to make a carbonara and has been looking after Junior while he has been sick. Don`t get me wrong, though, she can still be a little diva!" he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Bajirao Mastani': Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone and Sanjay Leela Bhansali's big 'champion' win at Filmfare 2016!
- Boyfriend goals: Ranveer Singh ecstatic with Deepika Padukone's 'xXx' rage!-- See pic
- Sunny Deol's 'Ghayal Once Again' rakes in Rs 26.85 cr!
- Akshay-Nimrat's 'Airlift' roars at the Box Office, mints Rs 121.74 cr!
- Big clash of 2016: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' head on with Prabhas and SS Rajamouli's 'Baahubali 2' at the Box Office?
- Mahabharata: Who was the only Kaurava to oppose Draupadi’s vastraharan?
- How 16-year-old Markandeya defied death; lesson we can learn
- Valentine week: Top WhatsApp messages you can send on 'Chocolate Day'!
- Valentine week: Why 'chocolates' not diamonds are a girl's best friend!
- What is the colour of your aura – Your Zodiac sign will tell you