Peter Andre wants to name hot dogs after himself
London: Singer Peter Andre, who has his own cafe in Brighton, has launched his range of hot dogs. He says he can name one of them after himself.
"My coffee shop New York Coffee Club has only been open for six months, but it is already doing really well," Andre told new-magazine.co.uk.
"Last week, we launched our own range of hot dogs. Perhaps I could name one after myself and call it the `Dre Dog`. It would be very meaty! We are also planning to launch an open-mic night," he added.
Andre`s daughter, Princess, five, has been showing her own culinary flare over the last week too by helping him in the kitchen, while her seven-year-old brother, Junior, has been ill.
"Princess has been a little star this week and has been helping daddy lots. She has been cleaning the house, helped me to make a carbonara and has been looking after Junior while he has been sick. Don`t get me wrong, though, she can still be a little diva!" he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Conan O'Brien sued for allegedly stealing jokes from Twitter
- Bobbi Kristina Brown's autopsy showed 'no significant injuries'
- Meryl Streep, Kate Winslet oppose decriminalisation of prostitution
- Bobbi Kristina heard late mom Whitney Houston's music in her last moments
- Original Keventers refashions its milkshake menu