Pharrell Williams wanted to collaborate with Michael Jackson
Rapper Pharrell Williams revealed that he always wanted to collaborate with King of Pop Michael Jackson.
The `Happy` hitmaker feels that the eight songs he wrote were always meant for Jackson but they were rejected by his team and were later given to Justin Timberlake, reportedly.
"I did eight songs for him that never made it to him, that ended up on Justin`s record. Later he sang me all those songs and told me they should have been his and I told him they were for him," Williams said.
Jackson died of acute Propofol intoxication in 2009.
He laughed off comparisons between himself and Michael Jackson.
"Well, there`s no comparison between me and Michael Jackson. He is the King of Pop, an incredible dancer, an incredible writer, incredible visionary, he changed the world in so many ways. I am just a fan who has been given the opportunity to make music."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- The Inspiring Journey Of Classic Beauty J Jayalalithaa In The World Of Celluloid
- Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan, other film stars express condolence over Jayalalithaa's demise
- Shahid Kapoor sets makeshift gym for 'Padmavati' role!
- Making of 'Dhaakad Girls' SONG from Aamir Khan's 'Dangal will inspire you!
- 'Befikre' Aditya Chopra makes RARE appearance; pens heart-warming letter on why Ranveer Singh starrer is his 'second first film'!