Pharrell Williams wanted to collaborate with Michael Jackson
Rapper Pharrell Williams revealed that he always wanted to collaborate with King of Pop Michael Jackson.
The `Happy` hitmaker feels that the eight songs he wrote were always meant for Jackson but they were rejected by his team and were later given to Justin Timberlake, reportedly.
"I did eight songs for him that never made it to him, that ended up on Justin`s record. Later he sang me all those songs and told me they should have been his and I told him they were for him," Williams said.
Jackson died of acute Propofol intoxication in 2009.
He laughed off comparisons between himself and Michael Jackson.
"Well, there`s no comparison between me and Michael Jackson. He is the King of Pop, an incredible dancer, an incredible writer, incredible visionary, he changed the world in so many ways. I am just a fan who has been given the opportunity to make music."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here’s why you need to read Arpita Khan Sharma’s response to haters
- Yes I am upset with Mika: Krushna Abhishek speaks on singer shooting for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'
- Is this for real? Anushka Sharma – Virat Kohli spotted together with a fan – See pic
- Freeze frame! ‘Sultan’ Salman Khan and ‘Aarfa’ Anushka Sharma in a ‘romantic’ still – See pic
- Have you seen Urmila Matondkar, hubby Mohsin Akhtar's LATEST pic?
- This Shiva Temple in Pakistan dates back to the times of Mahabharata
- Ever heard of banana tea? Watch why it is great for your sleep!
- Hooked to selfies because you think you are attractive – here’s a reality check
- This is the only temple where Lord Hanuman is worshipped in female form
- In this spectacular temple complex, you will find a hall with ‘thousand’ pillars!